Table of Contents
Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
20 copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT beaccepted.
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric(10th) / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
Birth Certificate and Nativity/Permanent Residence Certificate
Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate(if religion as SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
School Character Certificate
School Character Certificate issued by the School / College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
Character Certificate with photograph issued by village sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
Son of Servicemen (SOS) /Son of Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) /Son of Widow (SOW) / Son of War Widow (SOWW) Candidates are required to produce the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and Particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal / stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned in the Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1stClass / Executive / Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit attach as perAppendix ‘A’.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemanalso to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
NCC A / B /C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A /B /C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
Standard for Weight
(Weight for height chart will be standard for all categories of personal. The chart is based on MBI is attached as Appendix ‘B’.
- Sports persons can attend a recruitment rally as a normal candidate. Upon meeting the requisite age, education, physical &medical criteria and clearing the Physical Fitness Test, the candidates are eligible for undertaking the Common Entrance Examination. Sports pers are given bonus marks commensurate to their level of participation in sports competitions is attached as Appendix ‘C’.
- The sports certificates issued by authorised sports federations are valid for two years from the issue date as on first day of the recruitment rally, for which the candidates is being screened.
- List of sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘D’.
An affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/-Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached asper Appendix ‘E’.
Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card
Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowancesand other social benefits scheme.